Happy Feet Two: The Video Game is a game based on the movie, Happy Feet Two developed by KMM Games for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Wii. WayForward Technologies also developed the Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo DS versions.
In the console versions, you can play as Mumble and Ramón. In the Nintendo 3DS and DS versions, you can only play as Mumble, but you get three helpers - Erik, Atticus and Bo. There are racing games, adventures, and more.
- Main article: Happy Feet Two: The Video Game (Original Soundtrack)
- Main article: List of songs in Happy Feet Two: The Video Game
- Level 1
- Level 2
- Level 3
- Gloria (Level 7)
- Boss Skua (Level 13)
- The Doomberg (Level 15)
- The Mighty Sven (Level 23)
- Giant Squid (Level 30)
- Leopard Seals (Level 38)
- Bryan the Beachmaster (Level 47)
- The Doomberg (Level 54)
- Bryan's appearance and role in this game is similar than his movie look in Happy Feet Two where he is all grumpy.
- In the E3 reveal trailer, clips from the first Happy Feet movie appear during the song "Flip Flap".
- Atticus and Boadicea are absent in the console versions but they are playable characters in the Nintendo DS and 3DS versions.
- This is the second game in the series that emperor penguins appear as enemies. The first being Happy Feet (mobile).
- At the ending cutscene of Level 54 when Bryan says "That'll do, penguin. That'll do." is a reference to the 1995 film Babe, another film directed by George Miller.