| Noah the Elder|
|Appearance||Black eyes: Orange eyes|
|Voiced By||Hugo Weaving|
|Appears In|| Happy Feet |
Happy Feet Two
Noah (also known as Noah the Elder) is the hidden main antagonist of Happy Feet and a supporting character in Happy Feet Two. He the aging patriarch of the deceased home, Emperor-Land and the leader of its council of elders. He tries to hold his beloved community together even through increasingly difficult times. He is voiced by Hugo Weaving.
Supported by a cradle of Elders, Noah is a forceful leader, but he struggles to withstand the winds of change. Mumble and his "Happy Feet" was treated as a threat to his authority and dignity of his proud Emperor Nation. But after he has seen the aliens, he begins to dance as well.In Happy Feet Two, he is seen as a more supportive character, having accepted dancing as the penguin way of life. He keeps the nation intact while trapped by the Doomberg and never loses hope. He is devoted to protect his beloved nation through all the rough times. Noah is also the only penguin that has a hunched back.
Like his elders, Noah is the oldest emperor penguin that has a hunched back, and orange eyes. He is also the tallest of the Emperor Penguins.
In his first appearance, he is seen when he is shouting all of the males to huddle their egg when the Great 'Guin shows up in the spirit.
At the end of the movie, he is reformed and seen, dancing with Lovelace at the end.
In Happy Feet Two, he made his second appearance as a supporting character. Noah is first seen when he is seen watching the emperor penguins dancing on the "Opening Medley". When the Doomberg crashes into the entrance of Emperor-Land, he was seen trapped along with the rest of the emperor penguins except Mumble, Erik, Atticus and Bo.
- Allies: Mumble, Gloria, Memphis, Norma Jean, Eggbert the Elder, The Elders, Ramón, Nestor, Lombardo, Rinaldo, Raul, Lovelace, Erik, Seymour, Miss Viola, Atticus, Boadicea, Carmen, Sven, Bryan the Beach Master, Shane, Darren, Wayne the Challenger, Humans
- Enemies: Mumble (formerly), Doomberg, Boss Skua, Skuas, Brokebeak, Francesco
- In the draft, Noah is called Caruso.
- Noah has a friend and supporter named Eggbert.
- Noah is voiced by Hugo Weaving, who voiced Redskull from Captain America, and Noctus and Grimble from Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole.
- Noah seems to have lived through four generations of Emperor penguins (he, Memphis, Norma Jean, Mumble and Erik) though this would make him possibly the oldest living penguin in the series.
- Noah is the leader of the elders.
- Noah is the only penguin that has a hunched back.
- Noah seems to have a scar (seen as a diagonal bump near his beak) on the right side of his face.